Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blessed are we.

Photobucket
Fall 2011

    Being one of the people in this picture I can totally agree that we are a very blessed family.  I just wanted to say "thank you" momma and daddy for being who you are so we could become who we are today.  Thank you for loving Jesus. Through your example of loving Him, I have also learned to love Him as my own.  Thank you for giving of yourself and of what you have so freely and selflessly.   I could not ask for better parents or role models.  I love you both.     Rebecca

     Mike and Sisse, congratulations on 40 years of marriage.  Thank you for being such a wonderful father-in-law and mother-in-law.  And for your Godly example.  With love, Scott

     Wow, 40 years......
      God has been so good to this family.  Daughter and son now part of His kingdom, our families on the way there too.  What awesome fruit for choosing to follow Him.  Mom and Dad, you are such great blessings and Godly examples to us and so many others. Thank you for what you allow the Lord Jesus to do in your lives.  I pray I will be blessed with your company and wisdom for many years to come.  I Love You!  Your son, Shae

     Mr. Mike and Mrs. Sisse,
     I just want you both to know how much I appreciate your Godly heritage, your generosity, and your love that you pass on to all of us continually!  I am so thankful that the Lord placed me in this family...my home away from home!  Mr. Mike, I know it sounds silly, but I cherish your 'forehead" kisses!  Mrs. Sisse, I love that you stop what you are doing to pray immediately for any given prayer request!  You both hold a very sweet place in my heart.  Congratulations on 40+ years of togetherness!  In His love and with His joy...your daughter-in-love ~ Sissy


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

  1. Mike and Sisse,
    This is so precious! You are truly blessed beyond measure. I love looking at the old pictures and watching you 'mature'. I CAN say that since Sisse and I are the same age ;)
    Your family has meant so much to us over the years-with Rebecca practically being another daughter and Sisse, such a good friend and Godly mentor. We love you so much.
    Blessing to you two, and all the kids! May His peace rain upon you for many more years to come, and bring you the joy of His Spirit.

    teresa h (nonnie!)

    ReplyDelete